Sunday 15 April 2012

Ghazal of other worlds - Day 14 Prompt - A Ghazal

Ghazal of other worlds

The power of imagination takes us where no-on else can follow
I plan worlds with monsters and charcoal. Countless adventures follow.

I track the path of the the young, scarred boy from Godric's Hollow
to Hogwarts. Even in the hunt for the final Horcrux, I must follow.

Frodo, Sam, Merry and Pippin leave The Shire, pursued by Gollum,
travel to the fires of Mount Doom, throw the ruling ring in. Gollum follows.

To Aslan and The White Witch of Snow, Edmund and Lucy go.
In the wardrobe of my mind a passage through black clothes. I follow.

The Mighty Boosh take me on a journey: Howard, Vince, Naboo and Bollo,
to fields of gothness, to the Moon, to forests of jazz that I can't follow.

Sarah L Dixon     GHAZAL prompt Day 14 

No comments:

Post a Comment